Visite Yeah We Are Pamore

quinta-feira, 18 de junho de 2009

Here we go Again Completa + Download e letra!



DOWNLOAD DA MÚSICA

Confira a letra da música abaixo:

know im such a freak*,
but maybe it went out my head.
I tell you about my heart, and know all your messages.
I tell everyone that we were through,
and now I'm so much better without you.

But he's standing by you..
every time you come around!
ah-oh-ah-oh

refrão:
So how do you come here, under my skin,
what are the odds that I could love you again!
Should've known better, just trying to let you, go
here we go, go, go, again!

What if I try, I know I can't win (?)
Sometimes I call you, but I know I'll sick (?)
we're falling together but even now I know,
here we go, go, go, again!

Keep telling me what you want, you never say what you need,
and when I start to go insane,every time that you look at me
you only hear half of what I say,

and you're always showing up too late!
and I know I have to say goodbye, good eve now,
you've been dancing(?) with the way you yell

ah-oh-ah-oh

(refrão)

Again..
And again
and again
and again
and again..

And now we go our separate ways
and just cause you ran out of my head
and I turn right to look my eye (?)
ah-oh-ah-oh

(refrão)

Here we go again!

Should've known better, just trying to let you, go
here we go, go, go, again!
and again and again..

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário